Modern Technology that Makes Weapons "Smart"
The T-Worx technology platform transforms the Military’s small arms into data nodes on the battlefield network
- Substantially reduces weight by consolidating batteries
- Fuses sensor and enabler data on the weapon
- Integrates weapon and enabler data with battlefield network
- Enables a “train-as-you-fight” approach
Small arms in today’s Military are disconnected
- Disconnected: No integration to soldier or tactical battlefield networks / systems
- Lost Data: Valuable, real-time data discarded
- Too Heavy: Multiple unique power sources for enablers / accessories add weight and logistics complexities
The data-centric T-Worx Intelligent Rail® and Rail Operating System (ROS)
- Real-time data and analytics from the battlefield allows for faster command decision making
- Includes high-resolution streamed video
- The only platform compliant with the U.S. Army Smart Rail requirements and NATO STANAG 4740
- Development and commercialization of our patent protected technology platform underway since 2010
- Consolidated power and centralized communication
Introducing the T-Worx Intelligent Rail® Platform
An Advanced Technology Platform
The Intelligent Rail® and Rail Operating System (ROS) form a smart technology platform that connects commanders and soldiers to the battlefield network, boosting a warfighter’s situational awareness, lethality and safety.
Robust Platform for Making Weapons Smart and Enhancing Situational Awareness and Training
T-Worx’s smart rail technology combines its patent-protected I-Rail device, a sealed, ruggedized hardware, with its ROS software and other
applications and accessories to create a highly-differentiated platform that connects soldiers’ weapons to the battlefield network.