- Serial entrepreneur who has successfully started, scaled, and sold four companies.
- Invested in more than 40 startups and early-stage businesses.
- Advisor to multiple, high growth technology companies.
Chief Executive Officer
- Over 35 years of industry experience in both the Fortune 50 and technology start-ups.
- Leading T-Worx’s transition from research, design, and development to production.
- Previously VP of Operations at Natural Insight, a cloud-based SaaS provider, and Natural Insight was acquired by Movista.
President & Co-Founder
- More than 20 years expertise in US Military and civilian law enforcement.
- I-Rail product integration leader.
- Manages relationship manager with the U.S. Army.
- Co-founder of T-Worx and
co-inventor of the Company’s I-Rail technology.
- 25+ years of experience in new product development.
- Led 430+ technology projects, from design through prototyping, technical oversight, launch, transition, and production.
- 30 years experience in software development.
- Leading T-Worx platform, application, and SDK development.
- Previously involved with multiple acquisitions as a co-founder.
Making Weapons Smart
T-Worx Holdings, LLC is a technology and licensing company based in Sterling, VA that has developed the Intelligent Rail® (I-Rail®) platform — a patented platform technology that powers, connects, and communicates data from rifles and accessories to command centers on and off the battlefield. The discrete data broadcasts from the I-Rail® platform feed analytics on ground troop movement, their actions and events, and enables high-resolution video streamed in real time. Now the NATO standard, the I-Rail® is to be the standardized powered rail technology on the next generation of weapons and enablers.
SBIR Phase III Success
T-Worx started the Intelligent Rail® development effort with a US Army Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Phase I contract in early 2008. Following the successful SBIR Phase I effort, T-Worx received a SBIR Phase II R&D contract which resulted in prototype systems and successful live-fire testing demonstrations for the US Army. Recognizing the importance of the Intelligent Rail® technology, the US Army selected T-Worx for a highly competitive SBIR Commercialization Pilot Program (CPP) contract, followed by an SBIR Phase II Enhancement Contract. The T-Worx team achieved rare SBIR Phase III status with successful integration on the Army NGSAR and now NGSW programs. We are preparing for volume production and we look forward to further weapon, enabler and battlefield network integration activities.
- Robust and well-supported global patent portfolio of 37 utility and design patents, with 25 patents pending
- More than 250 claims coverage for both hardware and software aspects of our technology platform
- Data rail implementation
- Network connectivity and interoperability
- System level
- Power source
- Accessory components
T-Worx is a proud member of the following industry support organizations: