Making Weapons Smart
T-Worx Holdings, LLC is a technology and licensing company based in Sterling, VA that has developed the Intelligent Rail® (I-Rail®) platform -- a patented platform technology that powers, connects, and communicates data from rifles and accessories to command centers on and off the battlefield. The discrete data broadcasts from the I-Rail® platform feed analytics on ground troop movement, their actions and events, and enables high-resolution video streamed in real time.
Now a NATO standard, the I-Rail® is positioned to be standardized on Next Generation weapons and enablers and is also available today for law enforcement and enthusiast MSR markets.
- Founder & CEO of Pareto Optimal Group
- Started and sold 4 companies
- Invested in 40+ start-up and early-stage cos.
- University of Pennsylvania
Chief Executive Officer
- Over 35 years of industry experience in both the Fortune 50 and technology start-ups
- Leading T-Worx’s transition from research, design, and development to production
- Previously served as a Vice President of Operations at Natural Insight, a cloud-based SaaS provider. Natural Insight was acquired by Movista
- I-Rail product integration leader
- 18 years’ US military and civilian government service
- US Air Force Academy
- Catholic University Columbus School of Law
Chief Financial Officer
- 28 years’ experience in corporate financial leadership and strategy
- UVA Darden MBA
- U Penn Wharton BS in Economics
- I-Rail hardware design/engineering lead
- 25 years’ experience in new product development, with 430 commercialized products in 12 industries
- George Washington University, Engineering
We would love to hear from you!
Kindly fill up the form and we will be
in touch very soon.